Can I pay a finder to help me raise capital?

#registeredbrokers #SEC #FINRA To answer this question you need to ask one follow-up questions: Is the "finder" a registered broker-dealer with the SEC and/or state securities regulators? The only people who can be compensated for helping raise capital for a business are individuals who have registered as broker-dealers with the SEC, state regulatory agencies and FINRA. There are many consultants, advisors, placement agents and businesses who, for a commission, perform the f